Plumbing & Heating services throughout Ipswich & Suffolk
Priding ourselves on high standards of service & customer care.
Whether you have a blocked drain, a leaking tap, need a new boiler installed, a new central heating system, a new kitchen or bathroom or your radiator is hot at the top but cold at the bottom, we are here to help any time.
Our highly experienced Gas Safe (formerly CORGI) registered plumbers and heating engineers handle all types of plumbing and central jobs, large and small.
We pride ourselves on providing customers with a fantastic service, professional friendly plumbers and unrivaled value for money. We are the regular plumber of choice for several insurance companies, local landlords and estate agents in the Ipswich area.
Plumbing and Heating Services
- All General Plumbing
- 24-hour emergency service
- Boiler Installations, Repairs & Servicing
- Central Heating System Installations, Servicing & Repairs
- Landlords Gas Safety Inspections & Certificates
- Burst pipes
- Bathroom Plumbing & Fitting
- Kitchen Plumbing & Fitting
- Gas Cookers
- Electric Showers
- Drains & Blockages
- Disabled Adaptation Bathrooms & Wetrooms
- Power Flushing
- Kitchen & Bathroom Tiling
- Water Softeners
Expect the following from Duncan Contracts Plumbing & Heating...
- FREE no obligation survey and quotation for your plumbing requirements.
- Our plumbers will arrive on time on the date agreed to start works.
- Work will be carried out by professional plumbers qualified in general plumbing, gas engineering, unvented hot water, and energy efficiency.
- Polite, friendly plumbers & tradespeople.
- Your home will be treated with respect.
- We will minimize disruption to your household as much as possible during the works.
- Helpful, proactive & knowledgable office staff available by phone
- We will provide temporary amenities to ease invonvenience rising from any unavoidable disruptions such as temporary loss of toilet or washing facilities.
- Any additional work necessary will be supplied by workers with the appropriate skills & qualifications; specialist tilers, registered electricians, plasterers and carpenters, from our sister companies in the Duncan Contracts Group.